Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What A Stud - 7/365

Hello my lovies!

So I didn't have the heart to take off Perplexed just yet so I decided to add an embellishment today. I recently received my order from the Born Pretty Store and I was excited to try out all the things I got from them so I added some studs on top of Perplexed and this is what I got.




I love the edgy vibe it gives off. I wish I had gone for the gold studs so it would bring out the gold flecks in this polish but I still think it looks good. I'm very happy with the studs. I felt like they were easy to use and were a nice size for my nail. I got the 1.5 mm silver stud rhinestone.

Do you like nail studs? Have you been to the Born Pretty Store? It is definitely worth checking out if you like nail studs! And if you like studded nail art check out The Nailasaurus. She is definitely the stud queen.

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment