Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OPI A Butterfly Moment - 15/365

Hello loves!

Next on the list from the Mariah Carey OPI Collection is A Butterfly Moment. It is a light pink color with a bronze sheen to it. It reminded me of Orly's Gilded Coral but Gilded Coral has a golden sheen to it. This applied beautifully in two coats. Although I wasn't a fan of Gilded Coral I actually really like this color. Gilded Coral didn't go with my skin tone, its a beautiful color otherwise. This color didn't contrast with my skin color, it actually looked like a feminine neutral on my nails. I would consider this one a perfect business professional color. 


You can see the bronze sheen in the second picture.

What do you think of this color? What's your favorite business professional nail color? Do you have a job that requires you to wear work appropriate nail polishes? 

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment