Saturday, January 5, 2013

Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers - 5/365

Hello lovelys!

It's the freakin' weekend! What are you doing for the first weekend of 2013? I hope you are having tons of fun and making precious memories!

Before Christmas I ordered a couple Mini Duets from Deborah Lippmann when they had a special going on and Ruby Red Slippers was in one of the duets. I couldn't wait to try it. I love the combination of red and black together so I was glad to get my hands on this polish. I applied it over two coats of Orly Liquid Vinyl. It went on nice and smooth. The glitter spread easily but it did need a second coat to make the bigger red glitters stick to the nail.




I absolutely love this polish. It is gorgeous! Deborah Lippmann sure does know how to do glitters!

Do you love DL glitters as much as I do? Do you have any? Are you currently lusting over a certain polish by her? Let me know!

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment