Thursday, January 10, 2013

Glistening Gradient - 9/365

Hello lovies!

For today's mani I decided to do a manicure I recently did for a friend of mine. We had seen this mani on Pinterest and we both fell in love with it. I didn't have much time to get ready this morning so I decided to add a holographic glitter gradient over Penny Talk from yesterday. It's a quick and easy way to add something special to your manicure. The polish is China Glaze Glistening Snow. It's a gorgeous polish made up of fine holographic micro glitter.




I added Glistening Snow to the tips of my nail with a makeup sponge. A tip for sponging on polishes is to wet the sponge first so the sponge doesn't absorb all the polish and you don't need to use as much.

What do you think of glitter gradients? Have you tried one of your own? Do you find them an easy way to spice up a plain manicure? Let me know!

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment