Monday, January 7, 2013

Sephora X Perplexed - 6/365

Hello loves!

Today I finally tried one of the polishes from the new Sephora X Collection. I was so excited when they released this collection although I hadn't heard of it until I saw it in store. There were so many colors to choose from and I was weary to buy all the ones I was lusting after because I hadn't heard a thing about them. I didn't know if they were good or bad so I decided to just buy one and try it out myself. I settled on Perplexed because it was one of the most unique and I didn't think I had anything like it in my collection.

Perplexed is a metallic grey packed with fine golden glitter flecks. You can't see the flecks from afar but up close they are very obvious. The flecks make the metallic grey seem almost duochrome. It is an awesome effect. It went on in two coats and although the picture shows some streaks, in real life there were none after it had dried completely.


So it is safe to say I am hooked on this new line of polishes. I am already planning my next purchase! I love how Sephora has categorized them into groups like The Prismatics, The Pearlescents, and so on.

What do you think about the Sephora X Collection? Have you purchased any polishes from the collection? Which are your favorite? Which ones are on your wish list? Let me know!

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment