Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fancy Nails - 21/365

Hello love doves!

Today I put on my fancy pants and did a tuxedo nail design. Although it would be fitting it is not inspired by Justin Timberlake's new song. I have actually been itching to try this design for a while now so I bit the bullet and tried it out. I really like how it turned out and it was definitely one of the more simple nail art designs I've tried. I used Orly Liquid Vinyl for the black and the white is Zoya Purity. I was very impressed with Purity, it was opaque over the black in one quick coat.



What is on your nail art list? Do you have a list? I think I need to make an inspiration book. I have so many ideas in different places, it would be nice to have them all in one place. I can't decide on an electronic inspiration board or a material one. What do you think? Let me know down below!

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment