Wednesday, January 16, 2013

OPI Can't Let Go - 16/365

Hello love doves!

Today I tried out my first Liquid Sand formula polish. I chose Can't Let Go because I had looked at swatches of all the Liquid Sand polishes and this one seemed to be the least like a jelly. I do not like colored jellies. I guess its personal preference but I just don't think they look attractive on the nail. I applied three coats to make sure it was fully opaque. It is a true purple filled with light purple glitter and micro glitter. The texture is not scratchy, its actually smooth in its own way.



I'm sorry that the camera didn't capture the true color of this polish. It is a true purple though.

As for my opinion on the Liquid Sand formula; I am afraid I'm not a big fan of it.

Have you tried the Liquid Sand formula? What do you think about them? Let me know!

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment