Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Lines Are Blurred - 64/365

Hello loves!

Today I wanted to get back in to some nail art. After doing the swatches of the OPI Euro Centrale Collection I was ready to have some fun with my nails. I absolutely love this manicure. I loved how if I looked at my nails from the side I could see just one color with the black. This design was also super easy. I just painted all of my nails with China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around and then added Sunday Funday on one half of the nail to all the nails. Then with a small nail art brush I went in with Zoya Raven and just feather brushed lines to cover the "seam" of the two previous polishes. It was so easy but it looks so great! I can't wait to try out this design with different colors!



Will you be trying out this design? Let me know down below!

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment