Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Ikat Print - 70/365

Hello loves!

Ever since I have seen the ikat print nail design I really wanted to try it but I had yet to do it until today. I think I was actually intimidated by it because I wanted my design to be as good as all the others and I was afraid mine wouldn't be up to par. I have been becoming more and more confident in my nail art ability so this weekend I did a test run of the ikat print and turned out well so I decided to do that today. For the base I used Sunday Funday from China Glaze's Avant Garden collection and then used Fade Into Hue from the same collection for the base of the ikat spots. I used Zoya Raven for the black outline and then the very middle. Zoya Purity is the white in the middle.



What color combos do you like for ikat print? Let me know down below!

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment