Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OPI When Monkeys Fly over Did You Ear About Van Gogh - 71/365

Hello my loves!

Over the weekend I received The Great and Powerful Oz collection by OPI in the mail from Cutandblow.com 's sale. You should definitely check them out because each polish was only $5.50. And I believe they have OPI on there quite a bit. I really wanted to try this polish because of the waffle glitter in it. I must say that When Monkeys Fly didn't quite meet my expectations. The waffle glitter was hard to get on the nails and even harder to space evenly over the nail. I was glad to find that the glitter didn't lift off the nail that much and it really wasn't in danger of catching something and coming off. I chose to put this glitter over OPI's Did You Ear About Van Gogh? because I really wanted to spotlight the gorgeous glitter.



Have you ever been anxious to try a polish but then it didn't meet your expectations? Let me know down below!

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment