Thursday, March 28, 2013

Basket Weave Nails - 86/365

Hello my loves!

I was wandering around Target like I always do at least once a week and this bowl caught my eye.



When I see things that catch my eye and get me inspired to do some nail art, I like to snap a picture so I don't forget about it.

I thought the pattern would be perfect for a Spring/Easter mani! I started out by painting each of my nails a different color. My pointer finger is OPI A Roll in the Hague, my middle finger is China Glaze Sunday Funday, my ring finger is Zoya Pippa, and my pinky is Butter LONDON Primrose Hill Picnic. I then used a small nail art brush with Zoya Purity to create this basket weave type design.




What has inspired a nail art design? Let me know down below!

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment