Thursday, February 7, 2013

You Make My Heart Beat - 37/365

Hello loves!

If you are paying attention you might notice that I did miss a day. I knew going into this that it would be a challenge to do a different manicure each day. However I do have a good excuse and I could get a doctor's note if you want. Yesterday I got my tonsils taken out. :( And unfortunately I couldn't wear any  polish during the surgery and after it was over I was in no mood to paint my nails. I will be taking it easy for the next week or so. I decided I wanted to start doing some Valentine's Day nail art so you can get some inspiration for the upcoming holiday.

Today I did a fun heartbeat design on my nails. I started off with Zoya Purity and then for the heartbeat line I used OPI The Thrill of Brazil. I just used a small nail art brush for the line and I think it turned out  well.




What do you think about this nail design? What Valentine's Day designs are you going to try out this year? Let me know down below.

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment