Thursday, February 7, 2013

Urban Decay Creep - 35/365

Hello lovies!

Creep is a black based polish loaded with silver microglitter. It took two coats for full opacity.




So I would like to apologize for the lack of quality pictures for the past few posts. I was on vacation and relied on my phone camera to capture my nails. I was gone for six days so I figured the Urban Decay Naked Nail Set would be the perfect set to take because it was small and compact and I would have a color for any occasion. I think that just like the other products from the Naked line you could bring them and be set for a vacation. This nail set has a color to fit any occasion while on a trip. The only thing you might need to include is a bright color but this palette is versatile and great for trips. What do you think? Have you picked up this palette yet? Would you take it with you on vacation? Let me know down below.

XO,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment